Hi,

The Sling bundled with CRX 1.4.1 has no support to the 'authRequestLogin'
parameter. You need to update CRX following the instructions in this page:

http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/updatecrxqs.html
(take a look in the comments before start, things have changed a bit if
you're using CRX 1.4.1)

If you need further support, I suggest you to try this list, as we may go
too out of topic:

Good luck,

Douglas

--
Douglas Jose
http://douglasjose.com

- "Use free software. Help us make a free world."