On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I think all automatisms fail here; whenever
> someone thinks that a new bundle is ready for release/inclusing in the
> release, update the dependency in the launchpad/bundles....

Why not, but I'd like the launchpad/testing module to always test the
trunk - so it might need its own set of dependencies, independent of
the launchpad/bundles module. It was like that originally, and that
changed when the launchpad/bundles was created.

The constraints of the launchpad/app and webapp modules ("use stable
stuff") are different from those of the launchpad/testing module
("test the latest trunk") so we might want to go back and have
launchpad/testing use its own set of bundles version numbers.

WDYT?

-Bertrand