Mike Müller wrote:
> IMHO that's exactly the problem (or the point of view) which I
> encoutered also: If you make changes to the actual trunk or if
> you like to test the latest committed patch in whatever bundle,
> where not the most recent bundle is refered in the pom of
> launchpad/bundles, you test something older with the launchpad app.
>
> My workaround is, that I patch the poms of launchpad/bundles and
> launchpad/app. I think there should be an easier way for developers
> to use the latest code base.

You can just use the sling maven plugin and invoke "mvn install" in the
bundle project you want to test. If the plugin is configured correctly
it will update the bundle in your running installation.
There is no need to rebuild the whole launchpad app each time.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziege...@apache.org