On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:46:52 +0100 (CET) [email protected] wrote: > Hi, > > I've restored files from yesterday backup on tank... > > Now each user (except bellard, erjo and pankso) lands in a chroot sandbox on > tank (and mirror BTW). I hope nobody will break SliTaz main servers anymore ! > > The main problem is the build bot now. I think SliTaz 4.0 will be delayed > for months:
Why? You probably have argument to affirm that. > WE NEED urgently a web page to know the packages building state. > SliTaz cannot rely on one (or two) user(s) using obscure tools in there > home directory ! Have you ever test it ? Have you ever red the mail where I explain the changes between tazwok and this hacked version ? Is tazwok an obscure tool for you ? > > 1- give all necessary informations to update bb.slitaz.org sections > (summary, report, cooklist, unbuilt, corrupted, blocked, last cooked > packages, last removed packages, last cooked flavors ...) and to build a > cron bot. I already send you a mail with details about setup bb according new files path; I'm not gonna update bb as you banned me from tank; I'm not gonna built a cron bot or anything for same reason; and if you red my previous answer to your questions and commands you know that tazwok cook-commit can help you. > > 2- update www.slitaz.org, doc.slitaz.org and /usr/share/doc documentation. > > 3- maintain old bb compatibility until 4.0 release in .tazpkg file. > > We should be at the end of release tests, and we have no stable build > process yet ! > > -pascal Let me be honnest, Since 3.0 release I migrate a large part of the docs to new wiki, spend a lot of time to make new Xorg works on SliTaz and rework most of receipts of xorg&related, finished the translation of tazpkg and I worked on an improved tazwok which is **actually** able to recook SliTaz from scratch, understand, list and sort build depends and usable to compile the distro somewhere else than on tank. Never heard a thanks, never receive an usage report, nothing... Not a problem for me, I do that because I want to, but communication is pretty limited here, and working alone has it's own obvious limits. You asked for packages&iso mirroring and I push it next few hours, you asked for info about how this tools works and whats it's advantage and I answered as well I can. Few days ago you asked me privately to make bb interface works and now you ban me from tank... What does it means ? Why ask me something and make it impossible at the same time? I guess you also ban the guys who did 95% of packages update since 3.0 by the way, and you say we 2 are preventing 4.0 release... wow... All you are doing here is ensure the tools will never works fine by preventing us to works on them, you don't only ask : => Hey guys, if something goes wrong with your new tools ? What do we do ? You create this situation. So, what are you going to do now? Obviously the tools will never works on tank, as thoses who wants to make them works are banned and others don't care about. Why should I continue to works on SliTaz one second more if the result is see my works rejected by a guy who didn't tested it? Don't bother you, just say "I don't want to do anything constructive about you're effort to improve things and I don't care to make you waste you're time; you did an error, it's enought to ban you."; then you rollback the wok, you suppress my(or our) account in all tools and it's done. -- The Angry GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

