I noticed that i can't just rsync my files from my people's account anymore.
I had this problem with using tazdev dry-pull root experimental too. I can
log in when using rsync but rsync will not download the files.

Can you please fix this problem?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 12:48 AM, GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Everybody have been "banned" from acces to the main server to avoid
> > hard rebooting and keep Tank running the sites. That sais your are not
> > banned, you just dont have root access anymore but can do all what you
> > want in a chroot. Sorry but installing cooking package on Tank was not
> > a good idea.
>
> True, but we loose access to /home/slitaz in the process; godane backed
> packages & sources on a daily basis so he was able to recreate a
> cooking environment - loosing it was essentially the cause of my
> angryness, now I feel better; but we don't have backup for cooklogs. Few
> days ago you asked for mirroring the packages on mirror.slitaz.org, but
> actually we can't sync with it. So, back to the previous situation:
> mirror on godane people account.
>
> About the positive side: we can play in a system based on thoses
> "not-so-experimental" packages... The tool itself is maybe
> (less and less) experimental but the current cooking wok provide pretty
> stable packages.
>
> > Hum... did you thank me or anyone else for all the work these last 5
> > years ? Can you imagine all the work that have been done untill now ?
>
> Sure I did, and I can do it again: thanks you all for theses amazing
> piece of code & docs you released & release. That's free :)
>
> > I can understand you, I'was sometime frustrated by no feedback, what I
> > learded is that a few mount of work is not inuff to get good feedback,
> > your must be patient.
> >
> > ... one more time "experimental"... you not banned, we just ask you to
> > provide the equivalent features of existing tools before using the
> > "experimental" tools for the next stable version. Each time I add a new
> > tool (tazbb is there for only 1 year and a half), it'was well tested on
> > my local machine before it was use to build packages used by our users.
> >
> >
> > Please dont be so angry. With this kind of afirmation you not fear, you
> > put quiet a lot of mess in the wok and tools and now goodbye. You put
> > the full project in trouble if you stop now.
> >
> > I didn't investigate your new tools due to a lack of time, but I never
> > stop you coding or reject any ideas, you have your own HG repos, full
> > tank access, etc. I'm looking nearly everyday your commit and I'm
> > happy to see so many new features and improvment I dont want you to
> > stop anything but you must think to evryone involve and the project and
> > can't go ahead like you want.
> >
> > You complain about missing communication, next time you want to change
> > the way we worked these last 5 years, please sent a mail on the list
> > before, explain your wishes and be patient!
> >
> > You know is difficult to make everyone happy, more SliTaz evolute and
> > more developers we are. I dont like this situation and dont want to
> > stop you in your rush, I just want all of us working togetter for the
> > best of SliTaz.
> >
> > - Christophe
>
> Working ISO based on current wok, cooked using tazwok-experimental &
> tazlito exists, I'm pretty sure that we can release RC or something like
> that this week based on current experimental status.
>
> To resume the stuff we need, if possible:
> * A copy of the cooklogs from /home/slitaz/experimental/log
> * Possibility to send packages & iso to mirror.slitaz.org
> * Please link /home/slitaz/chroot/var/www/vhosts/bb
> to /var/www/vhosts/bb/experimental to make me able to make a php
> buildbot interface reachable from internet at
> http://bb.slitaz.org/experimental. I'm currently working on this
> interface and will need help from a php expert to make it able to
> support several repositories at a same time (not just cooking/stable;
> the goal is open the possibility to add support for
> undigest/backport/wok-tiny repositories easily; the list of $version
> avaible is stored in a file).
>
> About cronjob to cook packages: actually we are the cookbot, a bot
> command will be added soon into tazwok-experimental to perform
> automatically all maintaining tasks (get commits, cook commits &
> missing, update repository, optionnaly update mirror).
>
> --
> GoKhlaYeh <[email protected]>
>
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to