You threating to use cookutils will reverse everything my and GoKhlaYeh have done. It cause me to not sleep for last day.
GoKhlaYeh made the new tazwok. I just helped supervised fixes. He sald it was better to put his changes into tazwok since tazbb was too far gone. It was also to reduce lines of code i think. We also have libtaz for adding common functions and @Eric Joseph-Alexandre Tank can't be some magic box where the packages can be build but never debug but on tank. Thats where the problems started. Thats what the new tazwok was trying to fix. @Christan Mesh I'm starting to look at the bloat. Best i have to do is add a function to replace the echo line breaks. This saves 1kb+. PS tazbb is still in wok. So its not deleted. On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote: > > > The new cookutils i found on tank server is going to make tank > > special like ed again. Me and GoKhlaYeh worked hard on tazwok and now > > since pankso doesn't get it or can debug it he is make a fork that is > > more in line with the older tazwok and tazbb. Some things need to > > happened if cookutils is to every be used > > And you should have follow the initial idea and not wipe out my > TazBB to have an all in one tool. > > > 1) Logs have to be same has in tazwok. Error messages are not has > > clear as with tazwok. > > Point of view, I hate Tazwok logs and found them to messy. > > > 2) cooker needs to build everything from scratch like tazwok does. If > > it can't do that don't put on tank. You will just break the packages > > or have bugs/depends will happened that wouldn't happen with tazwok. > > > > 3) Wok is depend on tazwok. So if you use cookutils you will need to > > make a wok-cookutils repo. No reverse in wok can happen that will > > break it with tazwok. Otherwise we will have to do number 2 anyways. > > > > Please understand that I'm mad at you for making this and not > > learning from tazwok. All i can see you doing it reverse writing > > tazwok to become cookutils. And that best thing i can hope for to do > > with cookutils. (Of cause you will then fork it again cause you will > > not understand it). > > I see you will never understand! But I try a last time: I tried to > learn Tazwok but I dont understand your code, we dont have the same > skills and not the same way to code. And no i'm not reverse writing > tazwok to become cookutils since I dont understand Tazwok > > DONT judge me: Why do say I dont want to learn ? It'a now 4 month I > triy to use Tazwok on Tanl and locally. > > > Just make sure this will work on tank and home users. If tank and > > home users cookutils work different or the build packages don't have > > same depends then cookutils will fail what i have in mind. > > Only critics... but no solution! But the build bot is still NOT workinf > on Tank and Go is on the road. Have you a concrete solution > > I'm getting bored, very bored of waiting Tazwok work, bored of your > critics and madness. I'm the distro creator and maintain this project > for years. The only thing I should have do is stopping you from > updating everthing and using a new Build tools in january even if > the wok was freezed weeks before. > > And finally, all these critics and madness give me more motivation to > wipe out Tazwok and all the bludy and bloated stuff in wok. I could try > to be compatible, but with nice people who listen to me, not people who > wipe out my KISS philosophy and code (yes you wipe out Tazbb and many > simple stuff in receipt) > > - Christophe > > --- > SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/ > >

