I starting to add compatibility into tazwok in case of cookutils repos.

http://hg.slitaz.org/tazwok/rev/7766fc7a2d10

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > You threating to use cookutils will reverse everything my and
> > GoKhlaYeh have done. It cause me to not sleep for last day.
>
> Christopher, do you think I sleep well ? We are, and most people here
> I guess, passionate people, we love what we do, maybe a bit too much
> some time. Christian is correct we want to work for pleasure, in a
> happyness ambiance and together.
>
> > GoKhlaYeh made the new tazwok. I just helped supervised fixes. He
> > sald it was better to put his changes into tazwok since tazbb was too
> > far gone. It was also to reduce lines of code i think.
>
> Yes and now we can't work together on Tazwok since it is too
> complicated. Look to commits, a part you and Go, no one is able to help
> and this is a problem.
>
> What I found fancy is that YOU said yourself "give me access to
> cookutils repo so I can help making it as powerfull as Tazwok but
> without the bloat". You implicitly says that Tazwok is bloated!!!
>
> Now I said no to repo acces because it's too much for me at the moment
> and in the current conditions, but I said you can send patch (most
> open-source project work like that, ther is a maitainer who mamage
> submited patch before inclusion).
>
> > We also have libtaz for adding common functions and
> > @Eric Joseph-Alexandre
> >
> > Tank can't be some magic box where the packages can be build but
> > never debug but on tank. Thats where the problems started. Thats what
> > the new tazwok was trying to fix.
>
> Yes and we (tank maintainers) was aware of that much before you started
> work on tazwok. You say "the new tazwok was trying to fix" and it
> fails. The cookutils have build deps in mind from the start and will
> solve this problem.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to