We shouldn't be using rootfs.gz at all. We should only be using packages
when bullding a chroot. Otherwise we will still be depend on the internet
for tazdev chroot. I don't want that to happen.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> > It looks like no one case about a source dvd that can be a tank
> > replacement if tank goes down. Or tank on local lan.
> >
> > 1) No rootfs.gz is used build chroot by default. Use packages instead.
>
> I dont like how you work
>
> This commit:
> http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-dev-tools/rev/6fb1b56d3bd5
>
> Remove the ability to use a prebuild rootfs to create a chroot, the
> discusion was ADD the feature of creating a chroot with packages NOT
> remove things I and other use.
>
> - Christophe
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to