Hi, > That being said, I never did edit the tazpanel README like I promised. > I've questioned my lack of motivation for this and I realize I was > offended when you said you wouldn't let Slitaz be run by "a bunch of > crazy people on IRC". (And it needs more than just a few corrections. > I had planned on doing a rewrite, separating basic usage information > from developer stuff. While I'm not a programmer, not a developer, I > am a damn good writer.) We crazy people have contributed a lot of > hours working for the good of the project -- without any real > direction from the lead developers, only complaints when things don't > turn out the way you think they should.
Hey! We was on IRC, between cool guys and always kidling, at least I do. It was a way to say we must be carefull to not do a distro only usable by crazy hackers/people. Crazy was in the good sense :-) If for you Keep it short and simple is not a guide I can help. On the site, in the guide line and on the wiki/doc you will read things like: look at package and strip deps, try to save Kb where is possible, write comprehensive doc, make packagee well integrated so there works out-of-the-box ans so on... I can't help you more to undersbat KISS - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

