> I agree with Indigo. There is a need for clear direction. There are SliTaz is a COMMUNITY based distro, I started it alone but I always opened the repo, build hot and whatever is need to someone who wants to participate. Afer taht if someone want to do a tiny slitaz, cool! If some one want to make update and update, cool. If you want to modify my initial work and make a powerfull tool to build slitaz from scratch, cool. If someone dont want to write documentation or RTFM, I can't force him. I'm the maintainer but not a dictator.
For me and I think for other also, the goals and guidelines are clear. Look an example, you and indigo camplain, but I dont see any contribution of both of you on the wiki. There is tools and a huge infrastture already in place. Also, I spend ours to make labs or new bug after user/contrubutor request and actually all the task I wrote are unread and people who asked for that are no more here. So if YOU dont want the existing tools/wik/way to work, I can't force you, you free. About the clear direction for a release, for 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 they was discussed here on the list and the result was wrote to a roadmap. We will do the same for 5.0. NOW the direction is very simple, we are waiting for a working build bot from january, no one was realy caring of tank, so I toke (I dont now in english) "les choses en main". - Christophe --- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

