> 2012/3/17 Brenton Edgar Scott <[email protected]>: > Please stop trying to force (unneeded) changes you wish to see
> If you wish to see these changes, > develop them yourself then show us the code. If I would know how to do it, I wouldn't talk about it. > There are some bugs which really need to get fixed before: > * boot menu: http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue117 I burned the iso more then once. I checked the burn more then once. I get the same error. I really have no clue how to fix it. Except to rollback to the boot menu of Slitaz 3.0. > * dependencies: http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue126 I have no clue how to use "wok", "tank", "hg" and a lot of other tools. You use them daily. I never used them. You fix it in a minute. I in a week? You are the better in this, then me. That's why I asked you to do this job. > * artwork: http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue122 I know how to change it on the live-cd-session. I know the modified files. Where to upload them to? How to do it? > * browser: http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue120 We worked on it, to make them work (again). The only thing I want is, to get them on the iso! -- My blog: http://linux-workers.posterous.com/ -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

