Hi, > I don't want to be in a so-called community where one guy take the > decisions, then if you disagree say you : ok, what do you propose > then? For me the acceptable way to do is to ask other first and have > them involved in the decisions - or I don't call it community. Being > here from two year I expect something else that being said that > "Nonono we won't going commercial - the goal of donation is to keep > ads-free!" then one week later "Hey, guys, I signed a contract we > have ads & money so coool!". I'm not a cow.
I talked about DDG and sponsor on IRC so you was involved and ok with pro. Now you change your mind ? Godane also was ok and in contrary of you he will not say no to a bit of money. Now wher do you see ads on slitaz.org ? Oh the 2 sponsors logos randomly pick up ? It is a very long time, even years Pascal and ADS was waiting that, they sponsor our main mirror, services amd backups for years I think a link is not to much and just normal as feedback. Making place for on slitaz.org is a way to get sponsors because. - Christophe -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

