On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 22:22 +0100, Christophe Lincoln wrote: > Hi all, Hi,
> > So I spend the day testing different ISO flavors and way to configure > Xorg. To anser Tom, yes we could go back to a ncurses lang/kmap config > but I would prefer a GTK configs via tazbox. Me too, I would prefer tazbox also, but to have a 'solid' release maybe consider using ncurses config. (I feel we're so close to fixing bugs in tazbox though). > > This time I still include Xorg with DRI but Tazbox start Xorg with the > option -nolock and Tazx confifure Xorg on DISPLAY 2 to avaoid anx > conflict. Work for me but I need you to test it on your hardware. Hmmm... I actually hacked a LiveCD with your changes earlier and it worked fine for me! Now I download this ISO and I'm back to blank screen again :( Could it be build environment? (If you need anything my hacked.iso, logs etc...) > > Also a few Desktop polishing such as a new logout icon on the top right > and remove logout function from Applications menu, new icon for > TazPanel and TazWeb. And finaly please welcome Sakura Terminal in core, > it's a much easier Terminal than Xterm with transparency and right > click options to copy/paste commands. Looks nice :) > > As suggested by Mojo, we could go back to a simple Xorg and Vesa drivers > without DRI, the nv and intel driver. Any opposition ? Or have a xorg-server-light flavor as well as 4.0 with DRI with tazbox or ncurses config? All in all, very frustrated... Paul > > http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/rolling/slitaz-rolling.iso > http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/rolling/slitaz-rolling.md5 > http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/rolling/slitaz-rolling.log > > - Christophe > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

