Hi Paul,

> Hmmm... I actually hacked a LiveCD with your changes earlier and it
> worked fine for me! Now I download this ISO and I'm back to blank
> screen again :( Could it be build environment? (If you need anything
> my hacked.iso, logs etc...)

I should not depends on build environment. Yes can you upload your ISO,
logs, etc on people.slitaz.org, thanks in advance!

> > As suggested by Mojo, we could go back to a simple Xorg and Vesa
> > drivers without DRI, the nv and intel driver. Any opposition ?
> 
> Or have a xorg-server-light flavor as well as 4.0 with DRI with tazbox
> or ncurses config?

Yes I will do a xorg-server-light flavor. If I have time I do it this
evening.

> All in all, very frustrated...

Yep realy :-/

> Paul

- Christophe

-- 
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Reply via email to