Christophe - I think, it would be good to add sakis 3G, but its broken http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/3g-mobile-broadband-via-sakis3g-worked-once-but-now-fails#post-8106
like here in Austria, a lot of people just have 3G internet connection - no more wired, its much cheaper than wired.... Thomas Am Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:11:27 +0200 schrieb Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>: > > Hi Aleksej, > > > I have no wifi, nor ethernet, only 3g modem (cdma) and gprs/edge > > modem. I'll have to download a new standard ISO, the package wvdial, > > decide in my head all of its dependencies, download them; boot > > SliTaz without X (Vesa not works), install wvdial etc, configure > > video to download my intel video driver, etc. etc. > > Wich packages exactly do you need to add to core to get your 3g modem > working ? > > > Resume: I will NOT use brand newest SliTaz 4.0 without full XOrg and > > Intel video driver included. > > Ok thanks! I realy need people taking position on that and SliTaz > always try to listen to users needs. So we will keep full Xorg :-) > > - Christophe > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

