I think its ok for now, but you also need linux-dialup - it is not in the depencies for wvdial
and I think it would be cool, if 3G will be included in netbox in 5.0 ..... Thomas Am Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:53:52 +0200 schrieb Christophe Lincoln <[email protected]>: > > > Christophe > > Hi Tom, > > > I think, it would be good to add sakis 3G, but its broken > > http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/3g-mobile-broadband-via-sakis3g-worked-once-but-now-fails#post-8106 > > Look like permission bug, maybe user must in wdial group or something. > I dont have hardware to test it. Including mean wdial and friends ? > One can't connect via PPPoE ? > > > like here in Austria, a lot of people just have 3G internet > > connection > > - no more wired, its much cheaper than wired.... > > > > Thomas > > - Christophe > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

