[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Thanks everyone for your advice and help over the year(s), especially
> the Festers. Hmm, I guess the xxx-fest people wouldn't really want to
> be lumped in with an Addams family member though, would they...? :-)
Well, I don't know {:-).
Seems to be a man of distinction who doesn't follow the mob and thus a
prime type for linux in my mind. Plus, he comes with his own UPS and
has impecable tastes (likes trains - says I sitting here evaluating
Railroad Tycoon 2 {:-).
--
Terry Collins {:-)}}} Ph(02) 4627 2186 Fax(02) 4628 7861
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] www: http://www.woa.com.au
WOA Computer Services <lan/wan, linux/unix, novell>
snail: PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.
"People without trees are like fish without clean water"
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text