David Zverina wrote:
> 
> > Well, I don't know {:-).
> > Seems to be a man of distinction who doesn't follow the mob and thus a
> > prime type for linux in my mind. Plus, he comes with his own UPS and
> > has impecable tastes (likes trains - says I sitting here evaluating
> > Railroad Tycoon 2 {:-).
> 
> Nooooo ... let it go now before you get hooked ... it's just too addictive.
> (Wonder why I am still up now ;-)

chuckle, chuckle. Too Late!, I've been addicted for quite a few years,
since Railroad Tycoon came out on that other OS (win3.1)
>
--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} Ph(02) 4627 2186 Fax(02) 4628 7861  
   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au  
   WOA Computer Services <lan/wan, linux/unix, novell>
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.

 "People without trees are like fish without clean water"
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to