> I'm a bit disappointed with Netscape 6.0 PR 1.  To me, it looks
to be
> based on pre-alpha technology.


It pretty much is pre-alpha... That's the idea. It's a pre-release
of beta software.


> (ie. I'm sure there are bugs present in
> Netscape 6.0 PR 1 which were fixed in M11, M12 and M13).  It's
quite
> annoying.  And it's rather slow essentially.  I'm not entirely
impressed.
> But at least my mouse wheel works :)


Grab a nightly of Mozilla. Much nicer, heaps more funcitonality,
cleaner interface, and only two of the nightlies I've downloaded
have been crash test dummies.

It's good stuff, but I'm sticking with Mozilla. Why go with
Netscape when you can always stay ahead of the pack with the
lizard? (you can't use stability as a defense here!) ;)


- Jeff


-------------------------------------------------------------------

   e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   w: rsn
   i: 16341281 (jdub!)
   q: "The ability to procrastinate is what separates us from
       the machines." - Chris Gregory, Desktop Magazine



--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to