On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Grab a nightly of Mozilla. Much nicer, heaps more funcitonality,
> cleaner interface, and only two of the nightlies I've downloaded
> have been crash test dummies.
>
> It's good stuff, but I'm sticking with Mozilla. Why go with
> Netscape when you can always stay ahead of the pack with the
> lizard? (you can't use stability as a defense here!) ;)
I usually do :) I was just a little annoyed that my page backgrounds and
table backgrounds weren't working/rendering properly. This was a bug
before Mozilla M10, and was then fixed, which made me very happy because
my site actually looked half decent. But in Netscape 6.0 PR1, it's gone
back to the old way and table backgrounds aren't limited to the table (can
you say mess?). I don't know why Netscape 6.0 PR 1 seems so behind
Mozilla M13/M14, which is what the beta release was *meant* to be.
</rant>
Andrew.
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text