Hi,
I would really like to hear about SLUG attendee's experience with Linux
certfication programs, such as LPI, RHCE, the GNU one...
I'm not really concerned about the recognition of a certificate, as long as
by doing the course(s), skills can be acquired to administer and
troubleshoot a Un*x driven site.
What I am concerned about is that if by doing a RedHat endorsed course, I
would be exposed to RedHat tools that wouldn't apply to Un*x in general,
such as the rpm system and GUI-based configuration tools.
Any experiences with these programs would really be appreciated.

Regards,
Alex