> IMHO, staying longer at uni would have made me less employable.

In the short term, or the long term (and in the long term, to what degree)?

Sure, in this situation, you get short term bikkies. How fast are you going
to 'climb the ladder' though? If your purpose at work is to earn money (mine
isn't, but that's another story), how fast/far do you think your career will
advance without having done Uni?

I worry about this. :)

> Uni teaches you how to think.

YAY! (University can give you an important skill - learning how to think
about learning)

> And i reckon they have got it wrong unfortunately.

BOO! HISS! (University can mould you and forever dampen your enthusiasm)

> IT is a tricky area to teach, experience is always the best teacher I
guess.

IT definitely, Computing Science?

- Jeff

-- please excuse the email software :)
-- moses hasn't gnu parted the hard drives (yet)