Haha, cant surf the web in linux, you should be a comedian.

heres a tip
www.mozilla.org

most dists install netscape by default.

I honestly cant think of anything windows has over linux.
maybe divx, ill give windows divx for now as libavifile is kinda
shakey. Windows has mastered crashing, and successfully bogging
down any hardware combo you can throw at it (is windows 2000 any
faster to you than win 311 was?)

In the LDP acrhives there is an admin and a users guide.
read these.

Dean