Javascript is different, and ive found most javascript mucks about.
IE did the same to netscape but IE has taken over. I dont believe that
a 'standard' should hold back progress (if you want to call it that)

SSL works fine in moz 0.7 (/me logs into sourceforge) and personal
security manager now works (although i think its just been cut and
pasted from netscape). That added to password, cookie, form and image
managers =)

Image manager is cool, say good bye to doubleclick.net with ease.

It is bloat ware though, but im not fussed =)

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

quotes...

001115 Netscape has released  Netscape 6, with one of the best CSS
implementations to date.

000327 Microsoft shipped Internet Explorer 5 for the Macintosh. It
apparently supports full CSS1, the first browser to do so.

At least that got it right somewhere ;)

Dean