Just to throw another controversial topic onto the new mailing list debate.

Could we get a slug-chat or slug-social list if we do end up creating another
one?

We can move some of the banter off slug and onto slug-chat. I would love to
have a list were I could post general computer or chat type stuff. Yes there
are news groups and other mailing lists, but to me SLUG is a community and I
want to sit in the local coffee shop to chat, not have to go into the city
where I don't know anyone and they don't necessarily have the same frame of
reference that I do.

Just a thought.

Rodos