Please oh please do not put us poor workers of AAPT in the same bucket as
OneTel, also oneday soon our DSL will be released (I am sure I would be shot
if I told you when) but I could not get on the testing platform and connect
it using Linux, oh well we will have to wait and see, but it will be aimed at
business (initially).