On  6 May 2001, Del wrote:

> I would just like to make it known that I am neither Trotskyite, Stalinist,
> Right Wing, or any other -ism you want to maintain I am.  I'm a Linux
> dude, OK?  I don't give a hoot about politics and as far as I know I'm
> not even on the electoral roll at the moment.

It's a shame people feel that way about politics because ultimately that's
where the power to decide lies: if you don't like the rules of the
game--you can change them.

> I still think that "Why RedHat Sucks" is a bad name for a pro-Linux page,
> regardless of whether it was written by a capitalist or a communist.

Ahh yes, divide then conquer your enemy. It all starts with a label and then you
get people to stop listening to the substance of the argument. Would it
surprise anyone that the anti-GNU/Linux forces have confederates among us?

In this information age, we ordinary people have everything to lose to the
few powerful people who would prefer us to be ignorant. Those powerful people
come in all shades of blue (capitalists) and red (commies).