From: Nicholas O'Donnell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 1:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SLUG] Sendmail woes

I have sendmail installed out-of-the-box with redhat 7.2 (with updates) but
I cannot get it to recieve mail from another host other than doing
echo blah | mail username
I can recieve mail from the machine without any problems once I have
mail in the spool, but getting the mail into the spool from the outside
world is the problem
Any help much appreciated

Nick