On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 01:40:36PM +0000, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> My point precisely.  Use something that _IS_ interactive, or at least
> something that is a bit easier to learn.

nothing produces plain text documents as well as troff (see manpages for
example). and wysiwyg is a flawed concept that is inappropriate for
textual documents.

this leads me to mention the documentation fest i plan to hold in june.

exact date to be announced, but probably one of the two middle saturdays.

would someone willing to speak about troff (intro, pic, more?) please
step forward.

--
 - Gus