This one time, at band camp, Graeme Robinson wrote:
>So far very smooth. On reboot I get prompted for root pw and useraccount
>creation but then I got stuck in a loop:

There is a bug in that version of base-config, a new version has been
uploaded into the archive.  I can only assume that it has been accepted into
the oh-so-near woody, but I can check if you like...

*sounds of checking*

No, it seems that it hasn't moved in yet, but I doubt woody will release with
such a glaring bug in the install.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

* TongMaster watches Natalie again.
<greeno> TongMaster: you going to be doing the 'jedi hand trick'?
        -- Greeno's zer0-day Star Wars II trailer, #slug/OPN