On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 12:48, Robert Tillsley  wrote:
> When I try  to install xfree86-common it says that it depends on debconf
> >=1.2.9 but I only have 1.0.32
>
> Right, I feel like I've progressed a few more cm along the learning curve :O)
>
> I have mirror.aarnet.edu.au as one of my sources, shouldn't that have a recent
> version of debconf?

Okay, that should never happen unless you have an unhealthy mixture of
sources... What do you have in your /etc/apt/sources.list file?

- Jeff

   "I love 2001. Especially the beginning with the proto-humans screaming
    at each other and beating each other to death with rocks and bones.
      That very neatly encapsulates my whole concept of interpersonal
                     relationships." - Branden Robinson