Thanks Simon

I've posted the file to the list this morning (I had a little trouble doing
it last night)

I'm certainly happy to heed Jeffs advice! Of course I'm still going to see
if I can help myself at the same time. I don't want to just be a burden on
the list :O)

Rob T

This mail, including any attached files may contain
confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended receipient (or authorised to
receive information for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.