Jon, (CC SLUG)

OK will you turn up and present your case for change of list policy.
If you cannot turn up in in person then please present your comments
here and it will be read at the meeting.

Until you actively do something please drop this thread!  You have
sought to clarify, SLUG has acted and SLUG will vote.  I believe that
you are not a financial member, if you become financial then you can
vote to (you can nominate your vote by proxy).

I wait your reasoned submission, no slander, no name calling, just the
facts and how any change will be achieved and continue to meet the
communities goals (real or perceived, we are human).

Thanks for listening.  I will not respond to *any* posts on this thread
because they are your opinions presented for those voting.  I do not
want to misrepresent any statements made.

--
Thanks
KenF