<quote who="Angus Lees">
> If the intention is to have 0% spam make it through to the list, I
> don't see how this is going to achieve that.  I do see that it will
> inconvenience newcomers, people with more than one email address and our
> volunteer list admin -- all people we should be *attracting*.

This will be discussed and voted on at this month's meeting, and doesn't
really need to be covered any further here.

Cheers,
Jan.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills
and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Unknown