On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:03:55AM +1000, Rajnish Tiwari said
> Hi All,
>
> On my favourite editor, NEdit, I have my font set to 'courier'.
> (Aside: I use vi/vim too - often for quickly editing small files)
>
> As I look at the editor everyday, I wonder if there is a more
> 'pleasant' looking fixed width font on both linux & solaris ?
> (I aim to keep my NEdit preferences similar).

I quite like the "terminus" font (in the xfonts-terminus package in
Debian), though it is a little large on low-res displays.

--
Rob Weir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:         Skipjack Indigo CipherTAC-2000 Treasury Fat Man Ermes