i would have to agree, i find gimp to be vastly superior. im sure
there are some features photoshop has over gimp but like all
applications 90% of users only use 10% of features.

generally i have found adobe products to just work 'differently'
most applications seem to follow a certain logic, but adobe doesnt.

this could be why people spend so much money learning to
use them

although i do like illustrator, the Free clones are coming along
ok - but still not at the level gimp is.

anyone with heaps of vector math knowledge care to
write a free alternative to illustrator ;)

Dean

Heracles wrote:

Rod Butcher wrote:

Hi Patrick, can you spare a minute to give me a brief overview of what's
required to achieve this ? I can't stand Gimp, and would love to be able
to run Photoshop (I have V 4).

Amazing, I have used Photoshop V4.5, 6 and 7 but find the latest version of the GIMP much better and definitely easier to use. Oh well, each to his own I guess.

Stay well and happy
Heracles

-- WWW: http://dean.bong.com.au LAN: http://www.bong.com.au EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 16867613