Julio,

It seems what you are trying to do and what you are doing it with are
orthogonal. The apache web server is design to take requests via HTTP,
process them, and spit them out as HTTP. Usually this means a browser
sends a GET or POST request for a URL, and the Apache server returns,
HTML or XML which the browser displays.

X11 clients (the applications) use the X protocol, interacting directly
with the X server (which is the terminal). Mouse and keyboard events are
encapsulated in X by the terminal, sent to the client, which does some
processing, then sends the graphics draw instructions back to the
server. This is totally different to the type of interaction and
protocol of a web server.

Maybe if you explain specifically what you are trying to do, we might be
able to guide you.

Martin

Martin Visser, CISSP
Network and Security Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete
the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.