what have you done in terms of ip addressing?

Dean

Peter Chubb wrote:
"Dean" == Dean Hamstead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Dean> im not sure if this is a chat topic or not but anyway, is anyone
Dean> here using ipv6? im thinking of using it here at home for
Dean> curiosities sake. im running debian and freebsd so they are
Dean> ready. macosx and xp (for the parents and kids etc) are also
Dean> ipv6 ready.

I'm using it, using the AARNET tunnel broker ... providing your
firewall/router can be made to pass protocol 41, you can use the IPv4
connectivity to the ourtside world, and everything is fine.

The WAPs I've used are fine --- they just act as ethernet bridges
(I'm using one from Linksys; it doesn't talk IPv6 but bridges it in
ethernet packets just fine).

Dean> i can just about guarentee that the linksys router, belkin and
Dean> apple waps are also not ipv6 compatable

--
WWW: http://deanpatrick.tk
LAN: http://www.bong.com.au