Hi all,

I have a new (HP) laptop with Ubuntu 6.06.  Most things just work :-)

I also have a PCMCIA compact flash adapter which works, except that I
have to mount the drive manually after inserting it.  I'd like to have
it automount but having never played with PCMCIA on Linux I don't know
what to do to make it happen.

Would someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

John
--
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Server rooms should be
unfriendly!  They should look dangerous, they should be uncomfortably cold,