Background: my normal mail setup uses Postfix on my laptop to send
outgoing mail. My university has blocked all outgoing ports except 80
(and they may have a transparent proxy in front of that) and 443 on
their wireless network. My laptop cannot contact its normal mail servers
on any port. (I happen to run those servers, but I already have
processes listening on 80 and 443 on the relevant servers!)

In the best of all possible worlds, I wouldn't have to edit
/etc/postfix/main.cf whenever I happen to be in this network. (Of
course, I could script that.) Does anyone have alternative setups?

-Mary