Nutch is OK - but IMHO not really that polished, if you really want
FOSS, take a look at some of the suggestions above first.

Solr is brilliant, but not what you are looking for. It's more of a
full-text search component for developers, it doesn't have a user
facing search UI, or a web crawler and it doesn't understand MS Office
documents.

- rich