We're trying to deploy a Linux server into an all-Windows company. Our client
is actually quite happy with this solution, but we were informed a couple of
days ago that they have a Citrix Access Gateway VPN server that we must go
through in order to interact with their network.

I can't seem to find any clear information on how to connect to the VPN with
our Linux server. The client Citrix refers to appears to be for remote
desktop use through a Web browser, and is hence useless for a server.

In a cruel twist of irony, I discovered that the Citrix device is essentially
a Supermicro rackmount unit loaded with RHEL, with the proprietary Citrix
software running on top.

So despite our client being happy with a Linux-based solution, they seem to be
locked into Windows by their VPN.

--
Need to fork out $$$ for the next software upgrade? Break the cycle!
http://www.linux.org.au/linux