Sridhar,

Not sure exactly which version of the CAG your customer has - but it sounds
like an older version. The newer Citrix Access Gateway Enterprise Edition
(version 8.0 and up) is built on the Netscaler platform (which is BSD
based). This does have a Java client which will run under Linux to give
transparent access. I have a deployment of this under my belt (though the
customer isn't using the Java client - I did verify that it works.)

Martin

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Sridhar Dhanapalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> We're trying to deploy a Linux server into an all-Windows company. Our
> client
> is actually quite happy with this solution, but we were informed a couple
> of
> days ago that they have a Citrix Access Gateway VPN server that we must go
> through in order to interact with their network.
>
> I can't seem to find any clear information on how to connect to the VPN
> with
> our Linux server. The client Citrix refers to appears to be for remote
> desktop use through a Web browser, and is hence useless for a server.
>
> In a cruel twist of irony, I discovered that the Citrix device is
> essentially
> a Supermicro rackmount unit loaded with RHEL, with the proprietary Citrix
> software running on top.
>
> So despite our client being happy with a Linux-based solution, they seem to
> be
> locked into Windows by their VPN.
>

> --
> Need to fork out $$$ for the next software upgrade? Break the cycle!
> http://www.linux.org.au/linux
>
> --

Regards, Martin

Martin Visser