Hi Amos,

And you are so right!!

Thanks for that. My fault. I should have read the earlier posts.

Much appreciated.

"Amos Shapira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:47:59 +1000
2008/6/12 elliott-brennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Now, I have another goal I'm seeking assistance with.

<snip>

The "echo" above was suggested in the previous thread as a way to
teach you what would be executed without actually executing it (which
would fail because there aren't files and probably fill up the output
with error messages). The above loop just prints strings. In order to
actually execute the command you should remove the "echo".

Can someone please have look at what I'm doing and provide a hint/assistance
with my obviously crap command?

Hope this helps,

--Amos

--