Daniel Pittman wrote:

That said, don't discount the risk that a programmer might wander in
here as well. :)

You're talking (?) to one. I enjoy the SLUG list since I have
programmed some largish systems on Linux for the enterprise
and when I'm at the coal face I need sys admin skills, as
rudimentary as they are.

SLUG is a great resource for all, not just sys admins. Witness
the requests we get from overseas for help!

It would be interesting to see a breakdown of SLUG membership
by area of IT expertise. My guess is 70% admins and 30% the rest.
There are a lot of Linux users on here, no?

cheers
rickw