Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Just for your information: I do not work for the government nor is it
> any of the stuff on www.innovation.gov.au my website.

David, please note the above.

Secondly Silvia is one of the innovators.

If you are running a desktop Linux system your distro is likely
to have software which Silvia helped to create on it. Silvia
played a leading role in the development of Annodex:

    http://www.annodex.net/

Siliva also played a huge role in getting the Ogg encapsulation
format registered as an IETF standard.

Currently Silvia runs a small startup here in Sydney specializing
in web video. Silvia is a coder, and a lot of the code behind
her startup is code Silvia wrote.

Since Silvia is very definitely an innovator and not one of the
government bureaucrats that you were spraying bile at, I really
think you owe her a very sincere apology.

Regards,
Erik