Hi Ben,

I'm running a brand new Zalman CNPS7700 CPU fan
along with a brand new Seasonic S12II 430W PSU
with a 120mm fan in the machine.

I checked the box when it keeled over while my
wife was watching the telly and it was rather hot.
It could be the box is not pushed far enough back
in the TV cabinet (big mother which holds
everything) so the air may not have been able to
move around properly regardless of the fans. I've
moved it right to the back (I had already cut a
hole out of the rear of the cabinet to allow the
box to vent properly - wife was not amused).

I'm running memtest86+ at the moment and will
check what it says tomorrow morning.

The machine has generally been running well and so
these odd self-reboots are quite odd.

>... it would be difficult to determine I guess,
until it
> completely fails.

Sad but true.

Thanks for the advice.