Apart from Heracles, does anyone know who marketed Linux & FOSS to the NSW
Department of
Education prior to this decision? This is obviously relevant to statements
about "Linux not compete".
I think we can be sure that the competition to Linux were backed by substantial
if not huge marketing expenditure.