2010/1/21 Ben Donohue <donoh...@icafe.com.au>:
> From memory you can get them in two general packages... time online or
> monthly download.
>
> you really have to watch the downloads of these...

Thanks for the warning but unless Telstra completely redefined the
meaning of "pre-paid" I shouldn't be concerned about over-charges - as
soon as I run out of credit the connection should drop, end of story.
Or should I?

The modem is meant to be rotated between people on call which might
need it to get away from their home computer while on duty.
Luckily all our ops guys have Ubuntu on their laptops so it limits the
search for support.

Cheers,

--Amos