I have a background in mainframe computer programming on IBM systems but want to move out of programming into Linux support. I've rolled my own linux kernnal & apps for a few years and have a fair idea of how Linux works, but only in a home-use environment. So - I'm considering getting some proper qualifications and am considering couses : Red Hat System Adminstrator + Network & Security Adminstration + Certified Engineer. Total cost = $AU 9100. Any opinions out there about how good an approcah this is - can I get a better return on my retraining investment ?
thanks
Rod